The Vera Dress in Gold Baroque Floral
The Vera Dress is an ankle length corset dress featuring a side front slit and bow-tie belt. She's made in our romantic Gold Baroque Floral brocade print and adorned with dainty loop trim and the sweetest ruffle details. She's classic, sophisticated, and ready for evenings out!
Gabriella is 5'10 and is wearing a size 0.
Dry Clean; Do Not Bleach; Iron on Low Heat
How to process a return or exchange for U.S. Customers:
Returns or exchanges must be initiated within 14 days of the order ship date.
1. Visit our Return Portal.
2. Type in your order number and shipping zip code.
3. Follow the steps and choose to return or exchange your item.
4. Pack your items in their original packaging. You must include your packing list and make sure to seal up the box on all sides to ensure there are no damages to your item during the return.
Please note we only accept items for return or exchange that are in their original condition, have not been worn, altered or washed, are without make-up marks, and with all tags and accessories (including ties, belts, straps etc.) attached. If an item is returned and not in its original condition, we will send it back to you at your expense - no exceptions.
5. Print the return label and ship the item back within 3 days of receiving your label.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the return Policy time frame?
- You have 14 days from the date the item was shipped to initiate a return.
If I chose to exchange my item, how long does it take?
- Once we receive your item back, we will ship the new item out within 5 business days. Good news! Exchanges are free! However, if you are in a rush, we recommend placing a new order for your desired item.
How much does a return label cost?
- We have a flat fee of $10 that will be deducted from the return for your pre-paid return label. This cost will be deducted at the time of the refund.
How long does my refund take?
- Please allow us up to 5 business days to process the refund after the item arrives back at our studio.
Once we process the refund, it can take between 3-14 days for the funds to appear on your statement.
What items can I return for a refund?
- All items that are not marked as "Final Sale" on their product page are eligible for a refund! All jewelry items, sale items, and masks are final sale items and are not eligible for a refund.
If I used my 10% first time purchase discount code, is my item eligible for a return?
- Yes! You may still return your item if it doesn't work out for you.
Will my initial shipping cost be refunded when I return my item?
- Unless your initial shipping cost said "free shipping," it will NOT be refunded when you return your item.
International Returns (non U.S. customers)
You may return your item for a refund. The return must be initiated with-in 20 days of the orders ship date. Please visit our Return Portal to initiate the return.
You will be responsible for obtaining a return label and for the cost of the return shipping. We are not able to offer exchanges for international orders at this time. If you need a different size, please place a new order for the desired size.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Customs and duties are NOT included in the price.
V. Chapman is not responsible for any customs fees and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). Every country's duties and taxes are different. These taxes are issued from your country. They are not issued by V. Chapman. We cannot estimate what they will be. Please note these fees can be quite high, so please make sure you understand the additional costs you will incur before making your purchase.
If a package is refused and sent back to us, you will be responsible for the duties and shipping fees we will incur when the package is sent back to us. If a package is refused and left unclaimed, we will not issue any refunds.